In order to stimulate activities in the two-year gap between SPUDM conferences, EADM sponsors up to two workshops per year, up to a maximum of EUR 3,000; to be decided upon per proposal.
The workshop has to meet the following requirements:
- The main organiser of the event must be a full EADM member.
- The meeting should be advertised on the EADM website and the EADM mailing list.
- EADM members should be offered a reduced fee for attendance.
- The organisers of the meeting should acknowledge the financial support of EADM in their advertisements and publications.
- The meeting should in principle be open to EADM members at a reduced fee, but the local organiser has the final say about the maximum number of participants.
- The organiser should submit a budget to the treasurer of EADM, clearly indicating how the EADM money will be used.
- A report about the meeting, containing at least the abstracts of presented (main) papers, must be published in the EADM website.
Direct your application for funding a workshop to the Secretary/Treasurer, Michel Handgraaf
Applications should provide the following information: Title of the workshop, provisional date, location, organisers, background, aims and objectives, provisional schedule, itemised budget, additional sources of support, references.